Friday, December 26, 2008

Merry Christmas!!!



















Life has been crazy busy, so I haven't had time to post! I had a super Christmas Eve and a wonderful Christmas day! I love Christmas and I'm sad it's over!! I can't complain too much because in two days I will be on a Disney cruise!!! Thanks Gary and Kathy:) Last night for Christmas Eve we spent the night at my parents house. We played Mad Gab (funny pictures, especially of my mom and dad who both had to hold their glasses in place to see the cards!) and ate yummy food, and watched Christmas movies all night long. On Christmas morning we went to my sister's house where she had a magically delicious breakfast prepared for us. Then Chris and I went to his parent's house, where I ate a second yummy breakfast, opened gifts, took a nap, and had Christmas dinner! It was a great Christmas and I am so grateful for my family and friends, and all that I have!! Here are some pictures of the good times we had:)

1 comment:

Jen said...

I laughed SO HARD when I saw that picture of Jackie and Stephen on Christmas Day. Ryan's face in the background is hilarious!!

Hey, thanks for the gift. I love that lip stuff.