Thursday, January 8, 2009

Well....

It has been quite some time since I have posted anything! I had a wonderful holiday season, and now I am back to work, and sad to say...night school. Wednesday and Thursday nights after work I will be sitting in a classroom for 2+ hours learning about Microbiology and all that good stuff that makes no sense to my brain. Wish me luck, it will be rough!

In other news....two days after Christmas Gary and Kathy took me, Chris and his brother Cameron on a Disney Cruise to the Bahamas. It was an amazing trip that made me so happy and I never wanted to come back!!! Everyone should go on a Disney Cruise and be so happy!!

Random note: I made a few New Year Resolutions including....

*Eat all of the food groups, less of the crap ones that I usually eat
*Exercise at least 3 times a week for at least 30 min.
*Write in my journal every night
*Eat treats only on Sundays (this one may not last)
*Drink more water
etc

Those are just a few of them. I did really well the first day of January, but since the week has almost come to an end I gave myself permission to start next Monday since I didn't do one of those things!!!! Monday I'll be ready:)

Happy New Year everyone!

1 comment:

Jen said...

Good goals. I should work on them too. I do well with exercise but not eating. Like today I'm so sore I can hardly move - seriously!! But I ate chips and fat for lunch. Oh well. I really need to start the journal thing.