Sunday, November 2, 2014

The happiest place on earth!

Yesterday my mom and I took Trey to Disneyland for the first time. My uncle, aunt and two cousins were also there so we spent the day with them. Trey and I were so excited and happy to be there, it really is a magical place! We went on ride after ride, had lunch at the Rainforest Cafe, watched the parade and the fireworks.  Trey was so happy the whole day and was such a trooper, he never complained or slowed down:) It really was a perfect day at Disney, better than I could have asked for!! Some of the highlights for Trey:
-meeting Mickey, it was his number one goal
-hanging out with my cousins, Austin and Bryce. He wanted to hold their hands the whole time and had to sit next to them wherever we went
-riding thunder mountain;) 
-waving to every character at the parade 
-pirates
Now you can enjoy some horrible quality phone photos, these days I have to just snap away and hope he ends up in the frame most of the time! The kid never stops moving!! 





















This was Trey trying to walk up to bed when we got home:) Until next time Disneyland, we love you!!





















No comments: