Wednesday, January 30, 2013

oh yeah, Christmas.

I totally thought I already posted about Christmas, but I guess I didn't so here it is! I am so grateful for my in-laws, they flew us home for Christmas! We were able to stay for almost 2 and a half weeks and it was so wonderful to be home and with family and friends! I was very busy, I wanted to spend time with as many people as I could in that short amount of time. I'm so glad I was able to spend my favorite holiday with my favorite people. All those songs about "being home for Christmas" totally apply to me now, and I will never take that for granted! Christmas is getting better each year that Trey gets older since he is becoming more aware. He doesn't really understand the whole Santa thing yet, but he knows Santa brings presents! It was so fun to watch him open his presents Christmas morning, I know it will just get better every year:) We had a wonderful Christmas and I hope so much we will be able to make it back in December!!






newsig_zps03916962 photo newsig_zps03916962-1_zps9a9f592f.jpg

No comments: