Wednesday, August 8, 2012

oh change....

This last weekend we moved out of the home we have enjoyed for the last five years. For the next month we will be living with Chris's parents, and then in September we will be moving to Chicago so Chris can start graduate school. I am grateful we were able to live in such a beautiful home for so long, it was a great place to start our family. Here are ALOT of pictures, mainly for myself because I never want to forget it!
Chris's library!
My sewing corner:)
upstairs guest bath
um, can you tell our child's toys have taken over the living room?!
master bath
I realize now I didn't get a good picture of Trey's room. I'm awesome. I'm actually terrified and a little bit in denial that I am moving. I really never thought I would leave Utah. It is my home. It is where I am comfortable. I can't even start to talk about how hard it will be leaving my family, leaving a twin. I guess this is what people do when they grow up, they go where they need to go. I am proud of Chris for getting into a good school and being able to do what he loves to do. I hope we end up loving our next home as much as we love our first:) Many more posts to come..... PS: my twin sister Jackie wrote an amazing post about me here. She is my best friend and I'm so grateful to have her in my life. I'll miss her more than she will ever understand.

2 comments:

Jamie said...

It probably wasn't normal for me to cry reading this post:(

crawford said...

Jamie! It's ok I cried writing it:)