Friday, April 29, 2011

New Craft Blog

I have decided to make a new craft blog where I will post about my sewing and craft projects (for those of you who don't care to read about my little projects on my family blog:) One of the nicknames I have for Trey is "love muffin", so that is what I call my new craft blog. Because Trey inspires me to create! Here it is, take a look if you'd like:)

lovemuffininspired.blogspot.com

**I am trying to teach myself how to sew, so if anyone has any tips or help for me that would be awesome!

1 comment:

Gwendolyn Fullmer said...

I'm learning how to sew as well, I'll say this some patterns are easier to read than others. Do you know anyone with a serger? those are awesome machines, cute skirt! I made a similar one but put lace over the top and made it 1 inch long than the rest of the skirt, ya I needed a lot of help with that.