Friday, April 29, 2011

A few different posts...

Since I haven't posted for a little while, I am going to post a few so I don't end up with one extremely large post! First of all, I am in the middle of a three week break from school right now. My third semester ended about a week and half ago, and I start my 4th semester on May 9th. Having this break has been amazing, but it will make it so hard to go back!! I have two more semesters and will graduate in December. I just have to make it till then!!!

PLEASE!!!

If you haven't had your teeth cleaned in a while, or don't have dental insurance, let me clean your teeth!!! It's only $10 for a cleaning, x-rays, exam, etc. I really need patients so ask anyone you can think of if they would like their teeth cleaned! We see one patient a day, Tuesday and Thursday afternoons starting at 1, and Wednesday mornings starting at 8 a.m. Thanks:)

Now for a couple more posts...

No comments: