Sunday, March 8, 2009

8 Favorites,,,,,,

I've been tagged and here are the rules...
1) Post rules on your blog
2) Answer the six 8 items
3) Let each person who I've tagged know by leaving a comment on their blog

8 Favorite TV Shows...
1) Friends
2) Friday Night Lights
3) The Office
4) Prison Break
5) Man vs Food
6) Family Guy
7) American Idol
8) The Soup


8 Things I did yesterday...
1) Went to tennis class for 3 hours in the freezing death cold
2) ate lunch with Chris
3) watched tv with Chris until he went to work
4) went to Target like I do every weekend
5) went to the mall by myself, ate a pretzel and drank a coke by myself at the mall. I'm awesome
6) embarrassed myself at Express
7) cleaned all the bathrooms in my house, I started at 10:30 p.m.
8) watched the Friday Night Lights episode that I missed on Friday

8 Things I'm looking forward to...
1) Every weekend so I can maybe get a little sleep
2) the end of the semester
3) dinner! The thought of the next meal gets me through every day.
4) Spring Break, not going anywhere, I just get to sit around and be lazy!!
5) baseball games
6) warm weather
7) England this summer!!
8) playing with my friends

8 Favorite Restaurants
1) Tucanos
2) Olive Garden
3) Happy Sumo
4) Five Guys
5) Kneaders
6) Zupas
7) Carabbas
8) Outback

8 Things on my wish list...
1) Money was never an issue
2) a baby
3) for me to get accepted to hygiene school someday
4) Chris to be done with school. Oh that will be a wonderful day.
5) get in shape and stay in shape. ha!
6) Tonka will live forever!
7) for my family not to have any pain, it causes me pain!
8) that I could sleep completely through the night!!

8 People I tag...
1) Jen
2) Jack
3) Melissa--you get a blog
4) Kali
5) CharLee
6) Abby
7) LeAnn
8) Dareth

No comments: