Saturday, June 14, 2008

5 Things...

* Five things on my to do list:

1 Accept my financial aid

2 Clean!!

3 Eat a delicious dinner in about an hour

4 Start training for a 5k I was supposed to start training for about a month ago

5 Make Father's Day cards


* Five things I will never wear again:

1 Big bows (thanks for thinkin of me Boz!)

2 Leotards! Spelling?

3 Lotion I liked but Chris said it smelled like a grandma! It was Bath and Body man!

4 Jelly shoes like the ones I just saw in Target

5 Matching dresses with Jackie!


* Five things I do for fun:

1 Sleep

2 Scrapbook

3 Eat

4 shop

5 hang out with the hubby and dog


* Five things I love about my husband:

1 he loves me

2 he is sexy

3 he is very smart

4 he makes me laugh

5 he tolerates me!


* Five things I like to cook:

1 Meatloaf

2 Paninis

3 Cereal (shut up)

4 Pasta

5 let's face it... I suck


* Five things I rely on:

1 Chris and Tonka

2 My family

3 The Gospel

4 My friends

5 Food

No comments: