Friday, September 23, 2011

it's been a while..........

I don't even know the last time I posted! Warning: this post contains some complaining and negativity. I have just been reading requirements for my board exams and I am filled with anxiety and fear! In three months, I take five of the most important tests I will ever take. I am so terrified I can't even tell you! Every day I try to be positive and not be afraid, but for the past 4 days I have had non-stop anxiety and constant butterflies in my stomach. I know it will just keep getting worse unless I can find a way to calm the freak down! Any advice would be superb:) Anywho, I will do a little update on the fam for those of you who made it through the obnoxious whining above! Chris is in his last semester at BYU and working part time at Magleby's. As you know, I am in my last semester of dental hygiene school and graduate in December. Trey is the most amazing, adorable little boy I could ever ask for. He is getting big so fast it makes me a little sad! He loves Micky Mouse Clubhouse and wants to watch it all the time. He points the remote at the t.v. and yells "ME!!!" (me means mickey). We had a good summer, busy with school but pretty good. Last week was my birthday and we were able to go to La Caille for dinner. It was so beautiful and the food was delicious! I am so excited for fall and the happiness of pumpkins, leaves, crisp air, sweatshirts, cider, pumpkin patches, Halloween, candy, etc. I love fall so much it is one thing I can look forward to during this most stressful time of my life. Sorry about the random post, just throwin some things out there. Here are a couple of picture from La Caille and a picture of me and Trey in the pool, doesn't he look so big!!





No comments: