Monday, December 7, 2009

Update of my life....

First off......it's a BOY!! For those of you who don't know Chris and I will be having a baby boy in April. We are so happy to be having a boy!! I'm very excited:)

Second.....I got accepted to Dental Hygiene School, and will be starting full time ONE MONTH after I have a baby.

I know.

It's kinda freakin me out, and I know it will be the hardest 20 months of my life. But I am so grateful that I will be able to have such a great career and be able to support my family while Chris is in school.

It will be hard, but worth it!!

****Any words of encouragement would be lovely:)****

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay! Boys are the best, I have 3 and I love it. Congrats!!! Tell Chris hi!

The Gracie Jones blog said...

Yippee!! You can do it Andrea!! :) Can't wait for your little guy to be born, he's going to be the cutest.

Nick & Danielle said...

Hey!!! Congrats on the baby boy and you are going to rock dental hygiene school...they are going to ask you to teach the classes. Congrats, I'm so excited for you.

Laura said...

Congrats to both your exciting adventures! You can do it!

Jamie said...

Our little boys are going to be best friends!

Dink said...

That will be soo fun to have a little boy!!! I can't wait to see him when he gets here!

Collin and Lee Ann said...

Congrats Andrea! That is so fun! You will have a little Chris running around! And so exciting for hyg school! Which school are you going to? I know I should do that....maybe someday!!

Darin and Kali said...

That's awesome! We need to have you guys over for dinner and games again, it's been too long.

Darin and Kali said...

Hey I need your mailing address... can you e-mail it to me when you get a chance? kali_kae@hotmail.com
Thanks!