Saturday, August 15, 2009

Oh happiness




This last week I have been so excited for fall and Halloween I just want to cry from happiness!! Fall is my favorite time of year, and I love Halloween so so much! I know it's early, but I can't help it! Here are a few things I look forward to every year that make me so incredibly happy....

~Driving up the canyon and feeling the crisp delicious fall air

~Seeing the colors of the leaves changing in the mountains

~wearing warm fall clothes

~pumpkin spice candles

~pumpkin cookies and cider, cuddling up on the couch to watch a movie

~pumpkin patch

~Halloween decorations, treats, costumes

~haunted houses

~candy

~carving pumpkins

~driving through the canyon to look at the leaves


I could go on and on and on. So much happiness!!

3 comments:

Darin and Kali said...

I completely agree! I love halloween too! I am already working on our costumes! :) Darin is going to be Peter Pan I am going to be Wendy and Ky is going to be Tink. Cute right! Yay for fall!

Jen said...

HEY!! IT IS STILL SUMMER!! I love fall, but I'm not quite ready to give up summer. I guess that's the good part of living in Utah, we actually get all 4 seasons.

The Hall Clan said...

I'm with you--I can't WAIT for fall and to feel better--yahyah