Monday, May 4, 2009

RV Park Hoppin' Weekend!

This last weekend Chris and I went with my in-laws and the Cope's for a fun little holiday! We took the Crawford's motor home and stayed at a different park each night. Our days were filled with hiking, chillin, hiking, eating, and just enjoying our amazing surroundings! We went to Slot Canyon, Goblin Valley, Dead Horse Point, and the Arches National Park. It was such a fun trip!!!! Here's some pictures(maybe a lot of pictures), but they don't do justice! Go see for yourself!!



















4 comments:

Jen said...

How fun! Liam wants to go down so badly. Maybe we'll make it one day.

Darin and Kali said...

That looks so fun! I need to talk Darin in taking me on a trip like that. We should get together soon!

Ryan ♥ Breelyn said...

Oh what a fun trip! I love that area its so beautiful! would you do me a favor and leave my email on Shelly's blog. I need to be added to her private list breelynehin@gmail.com
Thanks!

The Thatchers said...

Looks like fun!! How are you doing??