Tuesday, February 3, 2009

It's been a while....

First off, I just want to say that as I am sitting here at the computer, I can hear Chris in the other room filling up the tub for his bath, and whistling "Ding Dong the Witch is Dead" from The Wizard of Oz! It's kind of hilarious.

Anyways....life is a little bit crazy! I work all day, try to learn Microbiology, and try to keep my house decent! I am so tired all the time and I feel like a never have 1 free second to just relax!! I'm not trying to make anyone feel bad for me, I know you all have real problems! I just want to explain my lack of blogging, and I will be better once the semester is over....in April. Boo. I'll do the best I can!

1 comment:

Jen said...

I think that January - summer are hard months to blog anyway just because there really isn't a whole lot going on. Good luck in your favorite class Microbiology!