Saturday, October 4, 2008

Tagged

Tagged!!

4 Things I adore about my Husband?
1. He married me:)
2. He is smart
3. He is funny
4. He is a hard worker

4 Movies I would watch more than once?
1. Anchor Man
2. Moulin Rouge
3. Elf
4. Hot Rod

4 T.V. show I watch more than once!
1. Prison Break
2. The Office
3. Friends
4. The Hills

4 Places I have been?
1. New York
2. Honduras
3. Hawaii
4. Mexico

4 people I text regularly!
1. Chris
2. Jackie
3. my padre
4. Jamie and Boz. They count as one!

4 Favorite Foods
1. pasta w/bread
2. hamburgers and fries
3. cereal
4. everything at Thanksgiving dinner!

4 places I would like to visit?
1. Greece
2. Germany
3. Japan
4. Ecuador to visit Chris's mission



I tag Jen!

1 comment:

Nick & Danielle said...

Hey you!! You've been tagged again by me and it is essential that you do it!!! It is very important!!!