Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Seriously?

Here I am on the computer, no more blogs to look at. What do I look at? Wierdo celebrity baby names that justify me using this term on my blog........... What the hell?!

Just a few:

* Free
* Banjo Patrick
* Heavenly Hiraani Tiger Lily
* Moxie CrimeFighter
* Ever Gabo
* Teddy Jo
* Justice
* Hud
* Spec Wildhorse
* Poppy Honey
* Daisy Boo
* Apple
* Bogart Che Peyote
* Rocco Kokopelli
* Reignbeau
* Racer Maximilliano
* Audio Science
* Sage Moonblood
* Rufus Tiger
* Dweezil
* Moon Unit
* Diva Muffin

Wow.

4 comments:

Dink said...

K, I love weird names but those are just a bit ridiculous, only hippies and celebrities get away with naming their children with nonsense names!! We missed you at the party but I am sure you had a wonderful time with the hubby!!

The Gracie Jones blog said...

What was I thinking naming my baby grace? I think moxie crimefighter fits much better :) celebrities are CRAZY people!

Jen said...

What are you talking about?? I'm naming my next kid Hud, or maybe Crud.

Jackie said...

Well now I'm upset. I thought I was so creative when I thought of the name Moon Unit for my first baby. But it's taken. I can't name him that any more... that'd just be silly.