Friday, April 18, 2008

Bowling!!





Today Chris and I went bowling with Melissa, Trevan and Asher. We kept telling Trevan that you don't have to win, you just do your best and have fun. Trevan did fine with that concept. Me... not so much. After each one of my turns I started to get a little bit more angry at the fact that I bowl like a failure. As the game went on I only got worse! And every time I turned around after a horrible throw, Trevan kept telling me I had to aim for the arrows and then it would go straight! How true that is. But I just couldn't do it. It was a good thing I was surrounded by innocent children because the words that were trying to come out of my mouth were not the good kind! But, eventually I accepted my poor bowling skills and was able to laugh at the way the ball curved to the right corner every time I threw it! Chris did really good and Trevan was happy that he could never get zero (like me) because he had bumpers! I really do love to go bowling and as long as it stays fun and never turns into a competition I think I'll be ok!

1 comment:

Danielle said...

Didn't Bob's bowling class teach you anything Andrea...